- Three ways of knowing
- There are three ways to know something — pratyaksha (perception), anumana (guessing) and sabda (Sastraic authority), elaborated M.A. Venkatakrishnan in a discourse.
- Buy Sandesh; target of Rs 830: Firstcall
- The Company publishes Stree, which is a weekly magazine, and Sandesh Pratyaksha Panchang, which is a periodical. It publishes a weekly newspaper, Agro Sandesh, which covers the farming, dairy and cooperative sector. It operates Sandesh News, ...
- Pratyush and Pratyaksha Katyayan threw a party to celebrate their birthdays at
- LET'S CELEBRATE: Couple Pratyush and Pratyaksha Katyayan threw a party at a discotheque in the city recently to celebrate their birthdays. Pratyush played the role of the perfect host, greeting the guests and looking after the arrangements. "We are ...
- JBIMS students get a taste of the corporate world at 'Pratyaksha'
- The Jamnalal Bajaj Insitute of Management Studies recently held its 8th annual management and cultural fest, Pratyaksha, organised by executive MBA students. The 2-day event kicked off with an inspirational address by IMC president Prabodh Thakker at ...
- The Lessons of Out-of-Body Experiences
- About two months after his younger brother died of complications from HIV, Chris—a friend of mine in his 50s living in California—woke up early one morning. He got off the bed, stood up, stretched, turned around and got the fright of his life.
Pratyaksha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pratyaksha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.