- Using JNU in Uttar Pradesh: In BJP rank & file, deshdrohi the new enemy
- S.K. Tripathi, state coordinator, training, talks of “bheed ki pravritti”, the way of the mob, as against “kanoon ki prakriya”, the process of law.
- Seek the Collective Vital Energy
- The path for a nation is Pravritti and the path for the thinkers in the nation is Nivritti—people who withdraw from all action and contemplate on the truth alone.
- Why Sabarimala controversy is religious issue, not women's rights issue
- To use the language of Vedanta, the energy of the temple is conductive to the path of Nivritti Marga (the path of renunciation) and is not conductive to the path of Pravritti Marga or Grihasta (the path of the family).
- From Preyas to Sreyas
- The Katopanishad speaks of the two-fold path available to mankind, namely, the worldly, Preyas and the spiritual, Sreyas. The path of worldly enjoyment is also known as the Pravritti marga.
Pravritti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pravritti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesplato background
the troubles religion and class
harold roe bartle
supergirl the post-crisis kara zor-el
anti-tom literature slave narratives
court dress scotland
kevin trudeau criminal history