A selection of articles related to prayer beads.
Original articles from our library related to the Prayer Beads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prayer Beads.
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Blessings Prayer
- As I count my blessings of this past year Through all the laughter and even the tears Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall You were with me through it all Through many Moons, and the bright Sun My life each day has just begun Through the year all nights to end I...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
Prayer Beads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prayer Beads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Prayer beads give hope
- The prayer beads project started when Connie Phillips saw an advertisement and got an idea. Now the United Methodist Women – Mary Hannah Circle at St. Paul United Methodist Church makes Protestant prayer beads for those who are sick, struggling or ...
- Islamic prayer beads: Tasbih, Subha
- Some Muslims hang prayer beads in the home, or near young babies, in the mistaken belief that the beads will protect from harm. Blue beads which contain an “evil eye” symbol are used in similar superstitious ways that have no basis in Islam.
- Palestinian journalist on hunger strike pushed closer to death
- Prayer beads patterned in the colors of the Palestinian flag rest in the fragile hands of hunger-striking Palestinian journalist Mohammed al-Qeeq, who lies in his hospital bed staring at the wall.
- As killings persist, New Orleans parade says 'Stop Violence'
- And now here they were, gathering in a circle outside City Hall, Mardi Gras so fresh that a stray lemon-colored feather blew past and a forgotten strand of fuchsia beads lay underfoot. Here they were ... Offering a prayer, he thought of them.
- Abortion facility incident sparks prayer vigil, rouses suspicions
- At a prayer vigil the following evening in front of Banner University Medical Center where the baby was transported, candles lined the sidewalk while some four dozen faithful fingered rosary beads.
Prayer Beads Topics
Related searchesdream symbol white beard
end of the world and 2012
meaning of life popular beliefs