Prayers For The Dead
A selection of articles related to prayers for the dead.
Original articles from our library related to the Prayers For The Dead. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prayers For The Dead.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Prayers For The Dead is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prayers For The Dead books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What's wrong with praying for the dead? - Church Society
- Many of the argument against praying for the dead were well set out by Church Association in some of the Tracts produced in the 19th Century, a summary of ...
- Prayers for the Dead - Church Society
- PRAYERS FOR THE DEAD. Church Association Tract 003. I.
- Office for the dead - Holy Souls Sodality
- Tell me, if Christ is preached as raised from the dead, how is it that some of you ..... PRAYER. Lord, hear our prayers.
- Onesiphorus and Paul's Prayer for the Dead - Defenders of the
- Onesiphorus and Paul's Prayer for the Dead. Does the Bible record St. Paul praying for a dead man?
- Praying for the Living and the Dead - Diocese of Madison
- Praying for the Living and the Dead. Loved Forever: A Guide to Living the Year of Mercy the saints in bliss in heaven. To pray for others is un- complicated.
Suggested News Resources
- Yemen attack: Pope shocked by 'diabolical' violence on care home
- Yemen attack: Pope shocked by 'diabolical' violence on care home.
- 2 Americans among 5 dead in Istanbul suicide bomb attack, WH says
- "Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and loved ones of those killed, and we wish a speedy recovery to those injured." Five people were killed in the attack --the sixth suicide bombing in Turkey in the past year, the Associated Press reported.
- Groups offer prayer in wake of East Side violence
- Several vigils were held Saturday to pray for unity in the wake of an apparent increase of violence — some of it possibly gang-related — on the East Side that has left at least 8 dead and many injured this year.
- One person dead after two separate shootings
- "He received fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene." Mitchell says police have no suspects at this time. The second shooting was reported about an hour later in the 900 block of Esquire Alley.
- Ravens CB Tray Walker pronounced dead after dirt bike crash near Miami
- Baltimore Ravens cornerback Tray Walker died Friday following a motorbike accident in Florida the night before, his agent told multiple outlets. ... “Condolences goes to Tray Walker family...s
Suggested Web Resources
- Prayer for the Dead - Prayers - Catholic Online
- I pray in hope for my family, relatives and friends, and for all the dead known to You alone. In company with Christ, Who died and now lives, may they rejoice in ...
- Prayers for Death and Dying
- Prayers after Death. Prayer for the Dead. In your hands, O Lord, we humbly entrust our brothers and sisters.
- Prayer for the dead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Prayers for the dead form part of the Jewish services. The prayers offered on behalf of the deceased consist of: Recitation of Psalms; Reciting a thrice daily ...
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Prayers For the Dead - New Advent
- Catholic teaching regarding prayers for the dead is bound up inseparably with the doctrine of purgatory and the more general doctrine of the communion of the ...
- Why do Catholics pray for the dead? - Busted Halo
- The earliest Scriptural reference to prayers for the dead comes in the second book of Maccabees. The books of Maccabees were among the latest written books.