Pre Cognitive Re Education
A selection of articles related to pre cognitive re education.
Original articles from our library related to the Pre Cognitive Re Education. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pre Cognitive Re Education.
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Pre Cognitive Re Education is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pre Cognitive Re Education books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why isn't sex ed pedagogy included in formal teacher training?
- "I find it really problematic that there's no formal training around sex education in teacher education programs in our province," Saccucci says. "It's not in the ...
- How The City of San Antonio Crafted Its Own Pre-K Program
- San Antonio's Pre-K 4 SA has been held up as a model for the kind of prekindergarten education that gives children a solid, academic start. The program is funded through a citywide sales tax and its finishing its third year.
- Sugar is sweet – and also a killer
- Yes - but how we feed our children, even if we think we're doing okay, can be deadly. Picture: Karina Grift ... this mountain-load.
- Our children deserve the opportunity to learn from play
- Unstructured playtime also provides opportunities for children to develop complex cognitive skills; they learn how to negotiate with other children; they learn how to self-regulate and manage their emotions.