A selection of articles related to pre gardenarian.
Original articles from our library related to the Pre Gardenarian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pre Gardenarian.
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Pre Gardenarian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pre Gardenarian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Beginning a Devotional Practice
- When someone asks for suggestions on getting started in Paganism or polytheism, one of the first things I recommend is to begin a devotional practice.
- Secret Societies and the Impossibility of Perfect Vetting
- full moon 10.27.15 04 Most Pagans are putting the responsibility for the debacle that is Witches of America squarely where it belongs: on author Alex Mar and nowhere else.
- Pagans, Hugging, and the Fine Art of Consent: A PSA
- Thorn Mooney is a Gardnerian high priestess operating in Charlotte, NC. A practitioner of various kinds of witchcraft since adolescence, she blogs about traditional Craft, coven life, .....
- Why I'm Boycotting Lughnasadh
- The whole point and beauty of paganism is that you do what you think is right and what feels right to you, no matter what some pre-determined ideal indicates as otherwise. It doesn't make you less of a pagan. It doesn't mean you're less devout in your ...
- Beyond Female Role Models: The Triple Goddess as Nature
- “[T]he three aspects of the Goddess, Maiden-Mother-Crone, are theaologically understood not only to be pre- and post-patriarchal models of female identity, but also a dynamic whole: three aspects of a unity.
Pre Gardenarian Topics
Related searchesbracket types of brackets
dream symbol hair in armpits
dairy milking shed layouts
captain hook hook poetry and prose