Pre Inca Period
A selection of articles related to pre inca period.
Original articles from our library related to the Pre Inca Period. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pre Inca Period.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Pre Inca Period is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pre Inca Period books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Intensive Pre-Incan Metallurgy Recorded by Lake Sediments from
- at a large scale in the Late Intermediate Period, providing evidence for a major pre-Incan silver industry.
- Preconquest Peruvian Neurosurgeons: A Study of Inca and Pre
- scene of the pre-Inca period (Juán Bravo). Surgical instru- ments and bandages are shown at lower left, accompanied by potions, cautery, and coca leaves.
- INCAS PAST AND PRESENT: Archaeology and the Indigenous
- Pre-Inca and Inca Times. The seminal event in the history of the Saraguros was the arrival of the Inca Empire in the southern highlands of Ecuador.
- collection of Pre-Columbian Andean art, groups of ceramics, metalwork and illustrates well the change in aesthetic appreciation of the Inca period?
- Revised 2-11-1994
- Feb 10, 2006 It is assumed that the quipu system has been developed in pre-.
Suggested News Resources
- Environmental Dissonance: Global Warming and Bolivia's Kallawaya Healers
- Inscribed by UNESCO as Representatives of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2008, Kallawaya healers trace their origins to the pre-Inca period.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mindmap of Pre-Incas periods of Peru, History. Online Mind Map
- Jan 18, 2009 Mindmap of Pre-Incas periods of Peru, History.
- Missing pre-Inca skull found by chance in Sevilla
- Jan 19, 2011 An ancient skull dating from the pre-Inca period of Peru has turned up in Spain after being lost for more than 80 years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.