A selection of articles related to pre lent.
Original articles from our library related to the Pre Lent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pre Lent.
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Pre Lent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pre Lent books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Guest Speaker the Rev. Fr. Andrew Damick to Speak at Pre-Lenten Retreat
- TWIN FALLS • St. Ignatius of Antioch Orthodox Christian Church has held a Lenten retreat for the past three years. Last year, the church held a Lenten retreat at the beginning of Lent.
- Pray for Refugees: How Christians Are Observing the Fifth Anniversary of Syria
- In a pre-Paris poll sponsored by World Vision, about three-quarters of self-identified "committed Christians" (76%) said they were willing to take future action to help Syrian refugees.
- National Geographic Channel Unveils Revamped 'Explorer,' 'Earth Live' Special
- That was one of a slew of programming announcements unveiled Tuesday at a pre-upfront event hosted by National Geographic Global Networks in New York. ... Jeremy Dear and Chris Lent are exec producing for Wall to Wall Media.
- Kanye West updates 'The Life of Pablo', gives Frank Ocean his own track
- Frank Ocean lent a closing verse to 'Wolves'' initial version - that segment has now been separated and named as its own track. It's called 'Frank's Track'. What a lovely gesture.
- Religion and Spirituality Events: 03/16
- LENT PROGRAM, 6 to 8 p.m. at Elkton Presbyterian Church, 209 E Main St, Elkton.
Pre Lent Topics
Related searcheswomen in hinduism property rights
dream analysis miscarriage
harbor ice-free harbors
linear independence proof