Pre Socratic Period
A selection of articles related to pre socratic period.
Original articles from our library related to the Pre Socratic Period. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pre Socratic Period.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Pre Socratic Period is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pre Socratic Period books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Major Greek Philosophers Before the Hellenistic Period Pre-Socratic
- Major Greek Philosophers Before the Hellenistic Period. Pre-Socratic Philosophers. The Milesians.
- Presocratic Greek Philosophy
- Presocratic Greek Philosophy, Thomas Knierim, www.thebigview.com.
- A “matriarchal philosophy of nature” and a “patriarchy-critical
- philosophers from the so-called “pre-Socratic” period.
- Development of the Western Model: Toward a Reconciliation of
- The earliest period, usually called the pre-Socratic period, is characterized by loosely defined beginnings of Wester!
- Chapter 1: The Pre-Socratics - The Lutterworth Press
- The Pre-Socratics. The cradle of Greek philosophy was Ionia, on the coast of Asia Minor.
Suggested News Resources
- The Hidden Sources of Love, Character, and AchievementThe Hidden Sources of
- If Brooks is referring back to the pre-Socratic period where this "tradition" actually began, one would be hard-pressed to find a mind other than one that thought, perceived and reasoned.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pre-Socratic philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pre-Socratic philosophy is Greek philosophy before Socrates (but includes schools contemporary with Socrates which were not influenced by him).
- Pre-Socratic Philosophy and Greek - Ancient / Classical History
- The first period begins with Thales' prediction of a solar eclipse in 585 B.C. and ends in 400 B.
- History of Western Philosophy from the Pre-Socratic Period to the
- History of Western Philosophy from the Pre-Socratic Period to the End of the Middle Ages.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.