A selection of articles related to precambrian era.
Original articles from our library related to the Precambrian Era. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Precambrian Era.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
Precambrian Era is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Precambrian Era books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Methane and climate during the Precambrian era
- Keywords: Methane; Precambrian era; Paleoproterozoic glaciation. 1. Introduction.
- A CONSTANT DAYLENGTH DURING THE PRECAMBRIAN ERA?
- A constant daylength during the Precambrian Era? Precambrian Res., 37: 95-105 .
- Contents The First Four Billion Years Precambrian Time The
- Precambrian Time. Volcanoes bubbled and exploded, the atmosphere was poisonous, the oceans nearly froze over.
- Chapter 2: Mid- to Late Precambrian This period of time has very
- Precambrian rock was removed by wide-spread, possibly global, glaciation during a period called “snowball earth”.
Suggested News Resources
- Where Do I Build My Book of Business? In the Great State of Texas, Ma'am
- The few women who made it through the gauntlet from my law school class of 1980 (in the Precambrian era) don't have children or do have children who were raised by au pairs and nannies.
- Oldest fossils found, show what life on other planets might look like
- Until now, Archaean rocks, the earliest-known ones from the Precambrian era, have shown evidence for sulfur-based life forms, but it has been difficult to find fossils of such organisms and even harder to verify that they were actually living.
- Thoughts From the Interface of Science, Religion, Law and Culture
- Okay, so according to Snelling and Buckna, all of the strata that date between 700 million years ago (the late Precambrian era) and sometime into the Cenozoic era (65 million years ago) was deposited by the flood.
Suggested Web Resources
- Precambrian Era
- The Precambrian Era comprises all of geologic time prior to 600 million years ago.
- The Precambrian
- This stretch of time is called the Precambrian.
- Precambrian Era
- The Precambrian Era is Earth's first era of time. It began with the The Precambrian saw many drastic changes during this time.
- Precambrian Paleobiology
- But it was during this Precambrian period when profound events occurred, leading ultimately to "life" as we know it today.
Precambrian Era Topics
Related searchesdecibel 6 db per bit
raven arms mp-25
university of pennsylvania notable professors
peter singer applied ethics
lolicon status in canada