A selection of articles related to precambrian era.
Original articles from our library related to the Precambrian Era. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Precambrian Era.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Precambrian Era is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Precambrian Era books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fossilized Fungi is World's Oldest Land Fossil
- There is proof of plant-like spores existing for tens of millions of years before this, and indirect evidence of “microbial crusts” occurring more than 100 million years prior, in the Precambrian era, Butterfield says.
- Texas Gems & Backyard Treasures: Lufkin's Naranjo Museum of Natural History
- With lots of handmade models and real fossils, Dr.
- Why Science and Philosophy Should Guide Today's Youth in Creating a More
- For these, the potential for further development over the next billion years could be as dramatic as the evolution from Precambrian organisms to humans.
- PREVIEW: New York City vs. HB Koge
- That is, of course, unless you like screen resolution from the Precambrian Era and plenty of chatter and construction noises in the background.
- Cambrian Period: Facts & Information
- The Cambrian Period is the first geological time period of the Paleozoic Era (the “time of ancient life”).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Precambrian Era Topics
Related searchesbasal ganglia connections
dreams meanings dictionary
abd ar-razzaq an-naif
toy story 3 original plot