A selection of articles related to precepts.
Original articles from our library related to the Precepts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Precepts.
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 4
- (Part 4 of 5) We are in the midst of a new age…a turning point in human consciousness. Spiritual realization is taking the place of materialism, as the most cherished goal in life. We can see that competition is only a tiny fraction as productive as...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Precepts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Precepts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 88 Precepts
- of government, but as PRECEPTS which, when understood, will benefit and preserve a People as individuals and as a Nation. 1.
- The Buddhist Precepts
- standards by which to judge their behavior—he gave them the precepts. As the Sangha grew in summarized the rules of Buddhist life into sixteen precepts.
- The Lima Declaration of Guidelines on Auditing Precepts Foreword
- The Lima Declaration of Guidelines on Auditing Precepts. Foreword.
- Refuges and Eight Precepts
- The Three Refuges. Eight Precepts and. Homage to the Triple Gem.
Suggested News Resources
- Navy Details ERB First Phase Quotas, Precepts
- Approved quotas broken down by rating were posted to the ERB Web page along with the ERB precept. The precept is a written order signed by the chief of naval personnel, providing general and specific guidance to the selection board.
- The case for Israeli intervention in Syria
- It is hard to challenge these precepts. Splendid isolation for an Israel itself mired in social conflict – albeit peaceful and democratic – appears to be the correct course of action amidst Arab implosion.
- Buddhists celebrate new temple in Elyria
- Today at 9 am, the temple will have a ceremony honoring the Triple Gem and observing the Five Precepts.
- Bravado and pride, the key tenets of the Luo
- However, nowhere do these precepts show than during social gatherings and football matches involving Gor Mahia FC, which draws most of its fan base from the lakeside community.
Suggested Web Resources
- Precept Ministries International: Bible Study Tools | Inductive Bible
- Bible Study Tools and Bible Lesson Resources; Precept Ministry offers Bible Studies, Bibles and training workshops to inductively study God's Word.
- Precept - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A precept is a commandment, instruction, or order intended as an authoritative rule of action. Contents. 1 Religion.
- Precept - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a command or principle intended especially as a general rule of action. 2. : an order issued by legally constituted authority to a subordinate official.
- Precept | Define Precept at Dictionary.com
- /ˈpri sɛpt/ Show Spelled[pree-sept] Show IPA. noun. 1.
- Bob Yandian Ministries
- Includes television and radio broadcast schedules, streaming audio, archived messages and articles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmayan calendar
computer and video games popularity
barberton south africa history
youngs modulus tension
the creed of a savoyard priest