A selection of articles related to precognitive.
Original articles from our library related to the Precognitive. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Precognitive.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Precognitive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Precognitive books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PRECOGNITIVE AVERSION
- The PH procedure tests for precognition by, in effect, running a standard (This latter effect on erotic targets can be conceptualized as precognitive boredom.
- Feeling the Future: Experimental Evidence for Anomalous
- variants of psi are precognition (conscious cognitive awareness) and premonition .
- Precognitive Remote Perception: Replication of Remote Viewing
- The precognitive subset of these data, consisting of about.
- THE PRECOGNITIVE HABITUATION EFFECT: AN ADAPTATION
- The precognitive habituation (PH) effect is a newly emerging paradigm based upon a temporally reversed mere exposure (ME) study.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Haven' Sneak Peek: "The Tides That Bind"
- As always, though, there is a catch--my precognitive powers only extend to upcoming events related to the Syfy Original Series, Haven. As Troubles go, this one is actually pretty awesome.
- The Creepiest Psychic Visions of the Future Drawn by Little Kids
- Here are some of our favorite scary drawings of a deadly fate that awaits someone, made by artistically precognitive children. In The Ring, Aidan draws pictures of his dead cousin buried...before she dies.
- A pint-sized Pollock?
- “That would defeat the entire purpose, the purity of expression, the fascination with somebody who is precognitive, who doesn't have any typical concept of art history.” Do they suggest colours, techniques?
- More questions from readers answered
- These could be memories from dreams about the future, or soul memory of a past life incident, or spontaneous precognitive perception of a future event. It has nothing to do with one's destiny. A lot of people experience déjà vu.
- Posted 22 minutes ago by Kristina Lopez
- Greene, 24, stars as the precognitive vampire Alice Cullen. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn," the final installment of the franchise, will be released in two parts.
Suggested Web Resources
- precognitive - definition of precognitive by the Free Online Dictionary
- pre·cog·ni·tion (pr k g-n sh n). n. Knowledge of something in advance of its occurrence, especially by extrasensory perception; clairvoyance.
- Precognition | Define Precognition at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:If you like romantic words, how about a fancy way to say "kiss?
- Develop & utilize precognitive abilities
- It was stated earlier that precognition is not a mystical origin, but is an energy or information transfer using senses currently not recognizable or known.
- PRECOGNITIVE (PRECOG) BY CHRISTOPHER CONTE
- PRECOGNITIVE (aka PRECOG), 2010.
Related searchesandros communities and settlements
crdoba argentina monuments
ibn kathir works
sonny bono death