A selection of articles related to precognitive.
Original articles from our library related to the Precognitive. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Precognitive.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Precognitive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Precognitive books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 10 Facts You Might Not Know About 'X-Men: Apocalypse's Nightcrawler!
- Claremont intended to reveal Mystique as Nightcrawler's father - she had taken on human form and slept with her lover, the precognitive Destiny, who had given birth to Nightcrawler as a result.
- Department of Pre-Crime Is Becoming a Reality
- MinorityReportCruise Minority ReportJohn Anderton was Chief of Precrime in the 2002 technoir Spielberg film Minority Report set in the year 2054. Crimes were detected before they occurred by three precognitive humans lying in a vat. Contemporary ...
- Stillanerd Reviews: Amazing Spider-Man (2015) #9
- Yet it's pretty hard to see Scorpio as a credible threat when he's also whining about how unfair things are going, or when he tells the Gemini during their precognitive trance, “Stop that. You're creeping me out” as though were a teenager instead of a ...
- Review: In 'Minority Report,' a Case of Precognitive Dissonance
- “Minority Report,” the TV series, appears to come from an alternative universe: one in which “Minority Report,” the movie, was never made. The 2002 Steven Spielberg film, starring Tom Cruise, was an ambivalent action thriller about omniscient law ...
- The Aspirational Science of Predictive Dreaming
- Listening to stories about other people's dreams is usually pretty boring, but still, most of us are pretty curious about the idea of dreams that predict the future.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjasmine cultivation and uses
hindu-arabic numeral system
battle of disarm