- Cognizant definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation , synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI SUBJECT : CODE
- Feb 18, 2011 which are at the pre-cognizance stage and those at the post-cognizance stage.
- IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI SUBJECT
- order investigation under S.
- Equivalent Citation: AIR1977SC2401, 1978CriLJ8, (1977)4SCC459
- The first is exercisable at the pre-cognizance stage, the second at the post cognizance stage when the Magistrate is in seisin of the case.
- Lightning Hope it Strikes Twice in Tampa Bay with Ryan Shannon
- If you had a tinge of "I've heard that story before" pre-cognizance it's because you have. Ryan Shannon's story nearly parallels that of Tampa Bay Lightning super star Martin St. Louis.
- 3 - Merriam-Webster Online
- precognizance (noun) : knowledge or awareness of event prior to actual occurrence. Precognizance is the knowledge of events before they occur.
- precognizant - Wiktionary
-  Adjective. precognizant (comparative more precognizant, superlative most precognizant) Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.
- Pre Cognizance | Facebook
- Pre Cognizance | Facebook. Browse Places. PlacesPre Cognizance.
- Precognizant. Thesaurus Entries.
Precognizance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Precognizance books and related discussion.