- Cognizant definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation , synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI SUBJECT : CODE
- Feb 18, 2011 which are at the pre-cognizance stage and those at the post-cognizance stage.
- IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI SUBJECT
- order investigation under S.
- Equivalent Citation: AIR1977SC2401, 1978CriLJ8, (1977)4SCC459
- The first is exercisable at the pre-cognizance stage, the second at the post cognizance stage when the Magistrate is in seisin of the case.
- Lightning Hope it Strikes Twice in Tampa Bay with Ryan Shannon
- If you had a tinge of "I've heard that story before" pre-cognizance it's because you have. Ryan Shannon's story nearly parallels that of Tampa Bay Lightning super star Martin St. Louis.
- 3 - Merriam-Webster Online
- precognizance (noun) : knowledge or awareness of event prior to actual occurrence. Precognizance is the knowledge of events before they occur.
- precognizant - Wiktionary
-  Adjective. precognizant (comparative more precognizant, superlative most precognizant) Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.
- Pre Cognizance | Facebook
- Pre Cognizance | Facebook. Browse Places. PlacesPre Cognizance.
- Precognizant. Thesaurus Entries.
Precognizance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Precognizance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchestour guide
hunger politics of hunger
brahmanbaria district history