A selection of articles related to predynastic period.
Original articles from our library related to the Predynastic Period. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Predynastic Period.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Predynastic Period is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Predynastic Period books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Short History of Egypt Part I: From the Predynastic Period to the
- Dec 2, 2008 1 The Predynastic Period.
- Ancient Egypt Timeline
- 3100-2950 BC Late Predynastic Period • Earliest known hieroglyphic writing. • Foundation of the Egyptian state. 2950-2575 BC Early Dynastic Period.
- PREDYNASTIC PERIOD CA. 6000 – 3100 BCE DYNASTIC EGYPT
- PREDYNASTIC PERIOD. CA. 6000 – 3100 BCE.
- Map - Brooklyn Museum
- Female Figurine ("Bird Lady"). Egypt, excavated from. Ma'mariyah.
Suggested News Resources
- Ashmolean Museum's Egyptian gems seen in new light
- The predynastic period dates from 5500BC and ending with the formation of a recognisable Egyptian state in 3100BC. It's a huge period of time, longer than that separating us from the birth of Christ.
Suggested Web Resources
- Prehistoric Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Predynastic period is generally divided into cultural periods, each named after the place where a certain type of Egyptian settlement was first discovered.
- Egypt: History - Predynastic Period
- Jun 20, 2011 Tour egypt presents information about Egyptian history in the predynastic period.
- Ancient Egypt: Predynastic Period
- They form a clear link in development towards the ceremonial palettes of the early dynastic period (eg the Narmer palette).
- British Museum - Ancient Egypt: The Predynastic Period
- An article about Ancient Egypt: The Predynastic Period.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Predynastic Period Topics
Related searchesdream symbol initiation into adulthood
terrorism in india punjab
part 15 fcc rules spurious emissions
fisheries and oceans canada history
venom guilty gear story