A selection of articles related to preeminence.
Original articles from our library related to the Preeminence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Preeminence.
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the...
New Testament >> III John
Preeminence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Preeminence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Radical Innovation Across Nations: The Preeminence of Corporate
- The Preeminence of Corporate. Culture. Radical innovation is an important driver of the growth, success, and wealth of firms and nations.
- Strategic Reactions to American Preeminence: Great Power Politics
- drafted a paper on strategic reactions to American preeminence.
- Is the U.S. Losing Its Preeminence in Higher Education?
- preeminence, since top U.S. private and public universities invariably rank near the pinnacle of world institutions (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, various years).
- Is University of Illinois Extension Globally Preeminent?
- “globally preeminent and locally relevant.” Certainly local relevance, but do we have global preeminence? Do we for preeminence in the global context?
- PREEMINENCE UCR
- energy on campus. UCR 2020 : THE PATH TO PREEMINENCE — JULY 2010 . ranked.
Suggested News Resources
- OF SPORTS PRE-EMINENCE
- By Mike Philbrick There are 10-year-olds in New England who should have a lifetime of sports peace and tranquility ahead of them to enjoy. Why not? They've seen every one of their major league teams win at least one championship during their lifetimes.
- Mississippi State faithful feeling destined for greatness
- But he brings up a salient point: Mississippi pre-eminence is historically cyclical. Ole Miss arrives in the football rivalry with the upper hand: It has won 60 of the 107 meetings.
- DECKER: China outgunning the Pentagon
- The day may come soon when US military preeminence takes a back seat to the People's Liberation Army. The balance of power is already shifting in Asia. Beijing is making more aggressive territorial claims as its power grows.
- The Texas record.
- Should this platform prove to be a boon for Perry, one of his first acts in office may have to be reining in his anti-trust lawyers at the Justice Department, who will be sorely tempted to investigate Texas' recent preeminence in presidential contests.
Suggested Web Resources
- Preeminence - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of PREEMINENCE.
- Preeminent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- having paramount rank, dignity, or importance : outstanding, supreme.
- Preeminence - definition of Preeminence by the Free Online
- pre·em·i·nent or pre-em·i·nent (pr - m -n nt). adj. Superior to or notable above all others; outstanding.
- Preeminence | Define Preeminence at Dictionary.com
- Preeminence definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- The Preeminence Of Christ
- In regard to Christ, Paul reminds us that "in all things he might have the preeminence" (Colossians 1:18).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestin pan alley composers
ursa minor history
rangeview juvenile remand centre