A selection of articles related to preeminence.
Original articles from our library related to the Preeminence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Preeminence.
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the...
New Testament >> III John
Preeminence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Preeminence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Radical Innovation Across Nations: The Preeminence of Corporate
- The Preeminence of Corporate. Culture. Radical innovation is an important driver of the growth, success, and wealth of firms and nations.
- Strategic Reactions to American Preeminence: Great Power Politics
- drafted a paper on strategic reactions to American preeminence.
- Is the U.S. Losing Its Preeminence in Higher Education?
- preeminence, since top U.S. private and public universities invariably rank near the pinnacle of world institutions (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, various years).
- Is University of Illinois Extension Globally Preeminent?
- “globally preeminent and locally relevant.” Certainly local relevance, but do we have global preeminence? Do we for preeminence in the global context?
- PREEMINENCE UCR
- energy on campus. UCR 2020 : THE PATH TO PREEMINENCE — JULY 2010 . ranked.
Suggested News Resources
- OF SPORTS PRE-EMINENCE
- By Mike Philbrick There are 10-year-olds in New England who should have a lifetime of sports peace and tranquility ahead of them to enjoy. Why not? They've seen every one of their major league teams win at least one championship during their lifetimes.
- Mississippi State faithful feeling destined for greatness
- But he brings up a salient point: Mississippi pre-eminence is historically cyclical. Ole Miss arrives in the football rivalry with the upper hand: It has won 60 of the 107 meetings.
- DECKER: China outgunning the Pentagon
- The day may come soon when US military preeminence takes a back seat to the People's Liberation Army. The balance of power is already shifting in Asia. Beijing is making more aggressive territorial claims as its power grows.
- The Texas record.
- Should this platform prove to be a boon for Perry, one of his first acts in office may have to be reining in his anti-trust lawyers at the Justice Department, who will be sorely tempted to investigate Texas' recent preeminence in presidential contests.
Suggested Web Resources
- Preeminence - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of PREEMINENCE.
- Preeminent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- having paramount rank, dignity, or importance : outstanding, supreme.
- Preeminence - definition of Preeminence by the Free Online
- pre·em·i·nent or pre-em·i·nent (pr - m -n nt). adj. Superior to or notable above all others; outstanding.
- Preeminence | Define Preeminence at Dictionary.com
- Preeminence definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- The Preeminence Of Christ
- In regard to Christ, Paul reminds us that "in all things he might have the preeminence" (Colossians 1:18).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of xenogears terms kadamony
chromosomal translocation notation
koopa kid iggy koopa
ganondagan state historic site