A selection of articles related to preferences.
Original articles from our library related to the Preferences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Preferences.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Preferences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Preferences books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Racial Preferences in Dating
- allows us to identify many determinants of same-race preferences. Subjects' backgrounds state or country of origin, strongly influence same-race preferences.
- Setting up your preferences
- The Preferences settings allow you to customize your personal learning environment. On your My Home page the Preferences link is located in the.
Suggested News Resources
- The Case For Gold
- In order to make the case for how preferences change over the course of a lifetime, Colas refers to what he describes as an "old wisdom" that you should marry three times across the course of your life.
- Lion 101: System Preferences
- 22, 2011, 10:51am PT 1 Comment System Preferences are the motivational speakers of your operating system. Don't like something? The OS gives you the power to change!
- Bligh shouldn't rely on Green sheen: Newman
- Yesterday Ms Bligh took a swipe at her election rival, accusing Mr Newman of flirting with the prospect of swapping preferences with the newly re-registered One Nation Party.
- LNP calls on Bligh to rule out preferences
- By Jessica Marszalek Queensland Premier Anna Bligh should rule out accepting Greens preferences after labelling their mining policy "radical and extreme", the Liberal National Party (LNP) says.
- PolitiFact: Testing Priebus claim on union spending in recall races
- during the 2 pm hour – or whenever there's big breaking news. Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Suggested Web Resources
- Preference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-  Definitions in different disciplines. The term “preferences” is used in a variety of related, but not identical, ways in the scientific literature.
- Preference | Define Preference at Dictionary.com
- Preference definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Preferences (Java 2 Platform SE v1.4.2)
- A node in a hierarchical collection of preference data. This class allows applications to store and retrieve user and system preference and configuration data.
- Preferences. The links below go to features that will help you customize your account.
Related searchesyale review of law and social action
timbuktu ibn battuta
project greenlight australia
south asian countries
blackfoot mythology cosmology
diane marchant slash