A selection of articles related to preferences.
Original articles from our library related to the Preferences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Preferences.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Is Subliminal Influence a Threat?
- Potentially, yes, subliminal influence of various kinds could represent some sort of social threat. It isn't likely that people could be turned into automatons by subliminal influence, but it is arguable that we are already greatly, even unfairly, being...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Preferences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Preferences books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Economic Systems And Risk Preferences: Evidence From East And West Germany
- For standard economic models it is typically assumed that preferences are given and stable. But do economic systems shape individuals' risk preferences? Using the reunification of East and West Germany as a natural experiment I evaluate differences in ...
- Higher prices, changing preferences are driving an increase in drug spending
- WASHINGTON — Rising prices and a shift toward more expensive medications are driving the increases in prescription drug spending, according to a new report from the US Department of Health and Human Services. From 2013 to 2014, drug spending rose ...
- Post Doctoral Fellow Integrating gendered knowledge and preferences into
- Purpose of the role Bioversity International is seeking a highly motivated Post Doctoral Fellow to conduct research on how to integrate gender-oriented research, especially gendered trait preferences, into the complete banana-breeding process.
- KATHY SMITH: Survey your preferences to find perfect wine
- An article recently published in Wine Spectator magazine summarized a survey of the wine habits of the average American. The survey was conducted by Sonoma State's Wine Business Institute, with an intent to discover the preferences of American wine ...
- Are new-language preferences dictated by a learner's gender?
- Do men and women prefer to learn different languages? A new survey by the language-learning site Babbel has come to surprising conclusions. “Our data shows that men have a bias toward learning German, Portuguese and Russian, whereas women seem ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesst pauls federal election results
caron microsoft word
morgan le fay
retributive justice criticism