- Pregabalin effective in reducing pain, improving sleep in patients with
- Pregabalin was effective in reducing pain and improving sleep quality among patients with fibromyalgia through 12 weeks, and adverse effects were consistent with the medication's known safety profile, according to data published in Current Medical ...
- Pregabalin-Antidepressant Combos Examined in Fibromyalgia Study
- Combining pregabalin and paroxetine can increase tolerability and reduce depressive symptoms associated with fibromyalgia, a new controlled, randomized study has suggested. The study tested a total of 75 female fibromyalgia patients who were all being ...
- Antioxidant-Pregabalin Evaluated for Pain in Chronic Calcific Pancreatitis
- (HealthDay News) — For patients with chronic calcific pancreatitis (CCP), antioxidant-pregabalin combination is associated with significant pain reduction, according to a study published online March 6 in the Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Comparative Efficacy of Newer Antidepressants in Combination with Pregabalin
- Editor's Note: Anti-depressants are often used as one line of medication treatment for fibromyalgia, and some patients find relief when prescribed a combination of medications. This study reviewed the impact on somatic symptoms and depression in ...
Pregabalin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pregabalin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmalkata palace of amenhotep iii
dream interpretation devil
dream interpretation virgin mary
the satanic bible
peter weir themes and celebrity
aldous huxley quotes
jayakanthan short stories