A selection of articles related to pregnancy fetishism.
Original articles from our library related to the Pregnancy Fetishism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pregnancy Fetishism.
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Pregnancy Fetishism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pregnancy Fetishism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rep. Diane Black on Texas Abortion Case: 'No Such Thing as a Safe Abortion'
- (CNSNews.com) – Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.
- Pregnancy groups warn of 'Preggophiles' stealing Facebook photos of baby bumps
- It doesn't seem to be in standard dictionaries, but the Wikipedia entry on pregnancy fetishism notes that it's also known as maiesiophilia or maieusophoria.
- 21 Provocative Books By Women Every Bookshelf Needs
- When actress Emma Watson announced recently that she was launching a feminist book club called Our Shared Shelf, many were skeptical. Any new book club, like a new restaurant, has a high chance of failure, and Watson hardly seemed the expert.
- Gloria Steinem Apologizes For Remarks About Young Female Sanders Supporters
- On Sunday morning, Steinem apologized in a Facebook post, writing that her remarks were "misinterpreted as implying young women aren't serious in their politics.
- Why 'Younger' Star Debi Mazar Says Her Husband Loves Her Playing A Lesbian
- “I've been surrounded by 'the life' my whole life,” acclaimed actress Debi Mazar told me in an interview on SiriusXM Progress.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pregnancy Fetishism Topics
Related searcheskurmi kurmi kshatriya empires
battle of lugdunum background
culture of bhutan national dress code
ancient aztec rituals dictionary
jack welch criticism