A selection of articles related to prehistoric bears.
Original articles from our library related to the Prehistoric Bears. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prehistoric Bears.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- (Hair) East Slavonic. God of cattle, and one of the eight primary deities. Later he also became known as a God of wealth. He was a patron of the people, as opposed to Perun's association with the Prince and his troops. During the harvest, peasants sacrificed...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
Prehistoric Bears is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prehistoric Bears books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Spondyloarthropathy in cervical vertebrae of late prehistoric black
- Prehistoric cervical vertebra of black bear.
- The Cult of the Cave Bear--Prehistoric Rite - Penn Museum
- Bear. Prehistoric Rite or Scientific Myth? Pl-llfl_.
- Life and death of the Westbury bears
- populations of prehistoric brown bears collected from Tornewton Cave in Devon ( Sutcliffe &.
- The Ligurian Coast, Italy
- here that the remains of prehistoric bears and a footprint of Neanderthal man were found.
Suggested News Resources
- Quang Ngai: Rare white-chested bear detected in cage
- It is classed by the IUCN as a vulnerable species, mostly due to deforestation and active hunting for its body parts.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Prehistoric bears - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Prehistoric bears". The following 16 pages are in this category , out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Morphed | Before They Were Bears | Video | Giant Prehistoric Bear
- Morphed charts the evolutionary success of three iconic creatures - dinosaurs, whales and bears.