A selection of articles related to prehistoric bears.
Original articles from our library related to the Prehistoric Bears. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prehistoric Bears.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The God of the Wheel
- Gaulish/Continental. This figure is nearly always represented as a fierce-appearing, nude male. He bears in striking position a thunderbolt, and he very often has an armlet from which are attached more bolts. He invariably holds in his left hand, or at least...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Prehistoric Bears is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prehistoric Bears books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Prehistoric Animal Bit Like a Sabercat, Crunched Like a Bear
- That's the group that includes cats, seals, bears, civets, and the dog snoring on the couch next to me as I write this.
- Menacing Koalas Known As 'Drop Bears' Aren't Totally A Myth
- Even the Australian Museum perpetuates the hoax, with a page on its website written as if drop bears were real. But guess what? The joke is on them.
- Prehistoric Marine Bear ate more like Sabertoothed Cat than Sea Otter
- Kolponomos is a carnivorous mammal which existed 20 million years ago and belonged to the family of mammals such as cats, seals, bears, civets, and the dog. The mammal is thought to have inherited teeth like that of otter. The new discovery about this ...
- Oh Canada! US dollars go far when the whole country is on sale
- Year-round, the town celebrates the prehistoric animals that once roamed these badlands.
- Review: 'Far Cry Primal' a blast from the distant past
- The protagonist is a cave-dweller named Takkar. His clan, the Wenja, has been scattered across a mythical region called Oros in what looks to be a prehistoric version of Europe.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.