- AIM's Vashak festival and its importance
- The Manipuri Vaishnavites performed Vashak as complete Utsav earlier, in which people devoted themselves to the prema rasa of Radha-Govinda. Hence, it needs to rejuvenate and revitalize , as it could build up the peoples mind entertain with prem bhakti ...
- Spiritual Nonviolence: From the Center of the Battlefield to the Center of Bliss
- The Bhagavad-gita, a conversation between Krishna and Arjuna, is spoken on a battlefield prior to the beginning of a civil war, yet within this conversation, Krishna mentions ahimsa (nonviolence) three times.
- Power of Divine Love makes God forget about his Godliness
- It is also called prema bhakti, the Divine power of devotion. This power is the absolute supreme power of the Divine world.
- The episode of Dadipanda
- This is because of the Lord's Maya which is most difficult to overcome and Krishna as a child in Gokula playfully reinforces this truth in amazing ways, pointed out Srimati Prema Pandurang in a discourse.
- Manchi manasuku manchi rojulu (1958)
- Prabhala Krishnamurthy who made a brief appearance as Venkatramaiah in M3R acted in a lead role in Prema Vijayam (1936), the first full length social film in Telugu. Gobburi Venkata Ramachandra Rao (he acted as Prabhala's brother-in-law in M3R) later ...
Prema Bhakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prema Bhakti books and related discussion.