- Work is important, not the writer, says national award-winning director
- The most recent experience is the reading of a short story, Oru Bhayankara Kamukan, by Unni R. As far as my all-time favourite is concerned, I often go back to Basheer and re-read his works like Sabdangal and Premalekhanam, which provide a new ...
- Talent to Reckon With
- The lead roles in Soorya Krishnamoorthy's stage adaptations of Swadesh Deepak's Hindi Short Story 'Court Martial' and Vaikkom Muhammed Basheer's 'Premalekhanam' were milestones in his career. The two plays also garnered him much appreciation ...
- Textual connotation
- Premalekhanam. Experiments in graphic art playfully illustrating Malayalam metaphors. And that grand old typewriter.
- Stealing Hearts as Basheer's Saramma
- KOCHI: For decades, Vaikom Mohammed Basheer's literature has enthralled Malayalee minds to no end. And on Sunday, as Kerala remembered one of its greatest novelists and short-story writers, a collection of his plays 'Immini Balya Onnu' was played out ...
- A land of myths and mysteries
- We have done many stories like Mucheettukalikkarante Makal, Premalekhanam, Mathilukal, Shabdangal and all of his stories and characters are so real and his characters are people who strive for individuality even amongst a crowd.
Premalekhanam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Premalekhanam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmayan god dictionary
the catcher in the rye trivia
causation law foreseeability test
crunk misconception of word origin
gluteal muscles excercise
american traditional wicca
dream dictionary road