- Mumbai weekend cultural calendar: An adaptation of a Shakespeare play, jazz
- Where: Premchand Roychand Gallery, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kala Ghoda. Tel: 022 2284 4484. ART Amar Kanwar at Max Mueller Bhavan The Lightning Testimonies is a show of video installations on ...
- Mumbai weekend cultural calendar: Gardens Of The Mind at Tarq, Ballard Estate
- Where: Premchand Roychand Gallery, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kala Ghoda. Tel: 022 2284 4484. ART Sahej Rahal at Chatterjee & Lal Photographs and drawings of performance artist Sahej Rahal enacting ...
- Mumbai weekend cultural calendar: Women-centric film screening, Bihari cuisine
- This festival, organised by the FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry) Ladies Organisation, will feature women-centric films such as Mary Dore's documentary She's Beautiful When She's Angry (2014), Gitanjali Rao's animated films ...
- This home stood witness to the hands that built Bombay
- Currently an orphanage, as part of the Regina Pacis Convent, the building was originally owned by controversial stockbroker, businessman and philanthropist, Premchand Roychand, a prominent figure in Mumbai's history. The Roychand family have been ...
- Scrawls and Strokes
- A cloth panel with animal motifs and scrawls in the Gujarati script, on display at the Premchand Roychand gallery at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS), has a fascinating story behind it.
Premchand Roychand is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Premchand Roychand books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Premchand Roychand Topics
Related searchesirish wolfhound health
burgmann college leadership struggle
reprobation further development
howler monkey classification