A selection of articles related to premises.
Original articles from our library related to the Premises. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Premises.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Candle Success
- You need: Orange candle, Ground ginger, Ground cinnamon, Ground All spice, Cinnamon oil, Business card or something representing your business. Combine the ginger, cinnamon and all spice together visualising your business being successful. Anoint the candle...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bill Clinton & Monica Lewinsky
- Birthdays: Bill: August 19 1946, 08.51 - Hope, Arkansas. Monica: July 23 1973, 12.21 - San Francisco, California From the astrological point of view, one of the most interesting aspects of this couple is the extraordinary resemblance of Planets and Ascendants...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Premises is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Premises books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- CAB remove huge amount of high-end cars from Dublin business premises in
- These pictures show a vast array of expensive vehicles and motorbikes that were removed from the premises of a car sales business during a gangland raid carried out by the authorities today. The chief targets of the operation were close associates of ...
- Livestock owners reminded to renew premises registration
- Livestock owners will soon receive materials in the mail to renew their premises registration by July 31 in accordance with Wisconsin's mandatory requirements, according to the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP).
- Global UCC Industry Outlook 2016 - Accelerating Cloud Adoption will Deter
- After years of provider initiatives, the UCC industry is finally moving in earnest toward software, services, and cloud architectures.
- Syndicate Bank fraud case: CBI files FIR, raids premises of bank officials
- The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has registered a case against several senior officers of public-listed and state-owned Syndicate Bank, and other individuals, for causing an alleged loss of Rs 1,000 crore, according to various media reports.
- Permission withdrawn for ABAP's private event at HC premises
- A section of lawyers had taken strong exception to the choice of the High Court as the location for the symposium and raised questions about the court premises playing host for events organised by private bodies and sitting Judges participating in them.
Related searchesblood sugar low blood sugar
fear and doubt
arthritis in ayurveda