- Does grammar make you tense?
- They represent an extreme in terms of linguistic prescriptivity. However, if we are too laissez faire with language change, we can lose coherence and this has already happened in English to some extent with inter-generational communication issues.
- Imprescritibilidade das ações de ressarcimento por prejuízos ao erário à luz da jurisprudência do Supremo Tribunal
- 37 § 5º of the Federal Constitution, on which there is wide disagreement about doctrine and jurisprudence of the persons to whom the provision applies, as well as the (im)prescriptivity of claims for reimbursement for losses to the public.
- Essays on John Mackie's Moral Error Theory
- By claiming that ordinary moral talk presupposes 'objective prescriptivity' -- the idea that morality has some special motivational force built in --Mackie hits on something important.
Prescriptivity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prescriptivity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesguyana highlands
koh-i-noor stone of the emperors
dream symbol fall off a mountain
central station chicago history
hinduism and fasting
ill walk with god
duel modern duels