- Does grammar make you tense?
- They represent an extreme in terms of linguistic prescriptivity. However, if we are too laissez faire with language change, we can lose coherence and this has already happened in English to some extent with inter-generational communication issues.
- Imprescritibilidade das ações de ressarcimento por prejuízos ao erário à luz da jurisprudência do Supremo Tribunal
- 37 § 5º of the Federal Constitution, on which there is wide disagreement about doctrine and jurisprudence of the persons to whom the provision applies, as well as the (im)prescriptivity of claims for reimbursement for losses to the public.
- Essays on John Mackie's Moral Error Theory
- By claiming that ordinary moral talk presupposes 'objective prescriptivity' -- the idea that morality has some special motivational force built in --Mackie hits on something important.
Prescriptivity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prescriptivity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescharlemagnes palatine chapel
dream dictionary inner child
religion in modern greece
emergency department signage
list of diseases starting with t te