Pretoria Interesting Facts
A selection of articles related to pretoria interesting facts.
Original articles from our library related to the Pretoria Interesting Facts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pretoria Interesting Facts.
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Do Subliminal Audio Tapes Work?
- The theoretical potential for subliminal audio is not able to be established from the published scientific data at this time. Clearly, the published empirical data show that subliminal audio influence is either extremely weak or non-existent. And most...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Pretoria Interesting Facts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pretoria Interesting Facts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Management of Water-related Microbial Diseases
- Summarised fact-sheets on some important water-related diseases • Part 3. 21. Interesting facts.
- A BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO THE PLANTS OF KIMBERLEY AND
- INTERESTING FACTS: The seed pods and seeds are very nutri- INTERESTING FACTS: Its pods, leaves and flowers are excellent .. C. Struik, Pretoria.
- Key Facts: Government preparations for 2010 FIFA World Cup South
- Loftus Versfeld Stadium – Tshwane Metro, Pretoria.
- SHAPE-Africa 2nd edition
- National Zoological Gardens of South Africa, P O Box 754, Pretoria, 0001. Highlights : Valerie Hares visit to South Fun facts & quiz. 2.
- Facts about UNAIDS : an overview
- to the epidemic that openly recognizes these facts and builds on existing efforts to ..
Suggested Web Resources
- 10 Facts: Pretoria
- Mar 17, 2010 Today we're covering the city I live in, Pretoria. 10 Facts: Pretoria Some more interesting topics will be making their appearance regularly.
- Fun Facts - WCities
- Pretoria - Fun Facts. Pretoria. Country: South Africa.
- Monumental Pretoria - Fun Facts, Questions, Answers, Information
- Build on top of Meintjieskop it overlooks Pretoria with beautiful gardens laid out in front of it that contain various monuments from South Africa's history.