A selection of articles related to preventive medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Preventive Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Preventive Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Preventive Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Preventive Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Maine Medical Center to launch preventive medicine residency
- PORTLAND, Maine (AP) -- The federal government has given Maine's largest hospital a grant to start a new residency program in preventive medicine. The Health Resources and Services Administration is providing Maine Medical Center with up to $950,000 ...
- Indoor cats still need preventive medicine
- Many cat owners think that an indoor cat does not need preventative medicine, or at least as much medicine as an outdoor cat because the risk of disease or infection is minimized.
- Preventive-medicine presentation Friday at JCC
- YOUNGSTOWN — “Avoiding Illness” is the subject of the Jewish Community Center's “Lunch and Learn: Preventive Medicine” presentation from noon to 1 p.m. Friday at the center's multipurpose room, 505 Gypsy Lane.
- Preventive Medicine - Winter 2016
- In light of the U.S. Supreme Court's decision last March in Young v.
- Most Teens Still Can't Get This Stunningly Effective Cancer-Prevention Medicine
- The presence of HPV in teen girls in the U.S.