A selection of articles related to preventive medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Preventive Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Preventive Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Preventive Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Preventive Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Preventive Medicine
- o Redefines preventive medicine and preventive medicine services (chap 1, section II).
- Military Preventive Medicine: Mobilization and Deployment, Vol 1
- Preventive Medicine and Command Authority—Leviticus to Schwarzkopf.
- Preventive Medicine - ACGME
- Next Resident Member of the Review Committee for Preventive Medicine. The RRC is requesting nominations for their next Resident Member.
- Manual of Naval Preventive Medicine Chapter 8 NAVY
- Medicine and Surgery. NAVMED P-5010-8 (Rev. Nov 2004).
Suggested News Resources
- Lifetime physical activity yields measurable benefits as we age
- THE benefits of physical activity accumulate across a lifetime, according to a new study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
- Preventive Medicine exec sells Palm Beach Gardens 3BD
- Mr. Maguire-Gonzalez is senior vice president for national network development at US Preventive Medicine in Jacksonville. He joined the company in 2007 after more than 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Welcome move on women's health
- The trend toward cost-saving preventive medicine just took a giant leap forward — birth control will soon be available to most women without co-payments or cost-sharing, which can add up to hundreds of dollars a year.
- Emirates ID must for Abu Dhabi visa
- Emirates Identity Authority (Emirates ID) has already linked the visa medical tests at several Preventive Medicine Centres (PMCs) with the registration of national ID cards.
Suggested Web Resources
- Preventive Medicine - Elsevier
- Preventive Medicine-Recognized for its authoritative contributions to the entire field of preventive medicine and public health, Preventive Medicine: An I...
- Preventive medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Preventive medicine or preventive care refers to measures taken to prevent diseases, (or injuries) rather than curing them or treating their symptoms.
- American College of Preventive Medicine
- Professional society of US physicians focused on disease prevention and health promotion.
- U.S. Preventive Medicine - What's New
- U.S. Preventive Medicine more good years.
Preventive Medicine Topics
migration period art
actor-network theory punctualisation
eskimo kinship kinship system