A selection of articles related to priestesses.
Original articles from our library related to the Priestesses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Priestesses.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Egyptian Temples, part II: The Priesthood
- The basis for the country, for society and for the individual was the maintaining of Maat. When the earth is a reflection of the sky, which is lorded by Re, then Pharaoh, "son of Re", Horus incarnated, becomes accordingly the lord of the earth. But...
Religions >> Egyptian
- A household Guardian of primary importance, She is the Goddess of fire as a controlled thing, and of the hearth. Her Temple in Rome was considered one of the chief props of the State, its continuity guarenteeing the health of the res publica. It contained an...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Priestesses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Priestesses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Communion with The Goddess Priestesses
- on the old rites, being then obliged to act as priestesses.
- Priestesses in the Church
- Priestesses in the Church? by. C.
- Roman Priestesses: the Case of Metilia Acte
- Metilia Acte, priestess of the Great Mother of the gods at the colony of. Ostia article hopes to show the importance and duties of Roman priestesses, and.
- Priestesses of the Deer
- Priestesses of the Deer. J.G.
Suggested News Resources
- Workshop on Burili Ulcer held at Nkoranza
- The Programme Manager deplored the negative practice and attitude of some pastors, fetish priests/priestesses and herbalists, who kept Buruli ulcer and tuberculosis (TB) patients in homes with the intention of treating them.
- A Leap into Time and Space
- They teleport the viewer into an arcane world of traditional Yoruba priests and priestesses, who wield objects of divination.
- A Hollywood Star, All I Ever Wanted: The Go-Go's Get Walk Of Famed
- The "high pop priestesses" of The Go-Go's received their first Hollywood Walk of Fame star today.
- Ancient oracles offered guidance and allayed fears
- For consolation and enlightenment they turned to augurs (omen readers) and priests or priestesses who interpreted the will of the all-knowing gods.
- Man Weds Man In Ghana
- According to Komfo Bennie, he invited 18 other powerful fetish priests and priestesses from the various shrines to team up with him to beg for forgiveness.
Suggested Web Resources
- Priestess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A priestess is a female priest, a woman having the authority or power to administer religious rites.
- priestesses, power, and politics. There is so much to say about women's spiritual leadership.
- Ancient Egyptian Priests & Priestesses - Crystalinks
- A priest or priestess in ancient Egypt was generally chosen by either the king, or attained their post by hereditary means.
- Amazon.com: Priestesses (9780060973162): Norma Lorre Goodrich
- Amazon.com: Priestesses (9780060973162): Norma Lorre Goodrich: Books.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
the exorcist iii the corridor scene
environment variable systemdrive
fallacy of negative premises
ras constitutively active ras