A selection of articles related to primal substance.
Original articles from our library related to the Primal Substance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Primal Substance.
- The Primal Beings
- Not arranged as a distinct class in and of itself, here is, even so, the catalogue of the first entities to manifest in the Hellenic cosmology, and the sources for all the rest: Aether, Chaos, Erebus, Gaea, Hemera, Nyx, Phanes, Pontos, Uranus. These beings...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Primal Substance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Primal Substance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Principles of Nature and Grace Based on Reason
- Thus, the primal substance will have perfect power, knowledge, and will; which is to say that it will be omnipotent, omniscient, and supremely good.
- UNIFICATION AND THE LIMITS OF KNOWLEDGE An essay by
- was the primal substance.
- New York, Shanghai
- Jagdish Prabhu has 'drawn' his figures in soot (carbon), the "much maligned but primal substance"… (Whose)...
- Stoicism And Christianity
- The ultimate substance there lacks personality and spirituality. Repeatedly the Stoics speak of God as the primal substance which is fire.
Suggested News Resources
- Locked Out with a Great Chain
- The “primal substance” from which all things but G‑d were formed could be held to blame, for many held that it was eternal as G‑d was eternal—and even if not, “substance” was a good scapegoat for all corruption along the chain.
Suggested Web Resources
- Consciousness & Substance - The Primal Forms of God. By John
- Consciousness article posted on Colin Andrews Website: www.ColinAndrews.net By John White.
- Primal Substance by *Lemmy-X on deviantART
- Sorry if I can't thank you all personally for faves. Every is a compliment and highly appreciated. THANKS for STOCKS...
- Plato's Primal Substances
- Plato's Primal Substances. In his Timaeus, Plato (427-347 BC) postulated that combinations of four primal substances: air water fire earth. made up all materials .
Primal Substance Topics
church tabernacle history
auvergne province history
humber college history