A selection of articles related to primary productivity.
Original articles from our library related to the Primary Productivity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Primary Productivity.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Primary Productivity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Primary Productivity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MEASURING PRIMARY PRODUCTIVITY – GRASS PLANTS
- MEASURING PRIMARY PRODUCTIVITY –. GRASS PLANTS. STUDENT LAB TEMPLATE.
- Ocean Primary Production
- blown in from areas that support primary production. .
- Nitrogen input, primary productivity and fish yield in fertilized
- Pond averages of net primary productivity (NP) ranged from 0.54 to 2.00 g C/m2 day-I, while from both primary productivity and manure-derived detritus.
- Progress in Oceanography
- Primary production in the eastern tropical Pacific: A review. J.
- PREDICTING GROSS PRIMARY PRODUCTIVITY IN TERRESTRIAL
- 882. Ecological Applications, 7(3), 1997, pp. 882–894.
Suggested News Resources
- Land degradation threatens Kalahari
- The Molopo-Nosob area in southern Kalahari continues to experience land degradation, loss of biodiversity as well as primary productivity due to inappropriate land use practices, lack of knowledge and inappropriate policies.
- Lakers highlight lake threats
- His annual State of the Lake report showed no big changes from the long term averages in water quality measures, including primary productivity (the ability of the lake to grow algae) and the amount of oxygen at the bottom of the lake.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Flow of Energy: Primary Production
- Basically, the answer is that climate and nutrients control primary productivity.
- Primary Productivity - LabBench
- Primary productivity is a term used to describe the rate at which plants and other photosynthetic organisms produce organic compounds in an ecosystem.
- Primary Productivity
- Primary Productivity. The flow of energy through any ecosystem starts with the fixation of sunlight by plants and other autotrophic organisms.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.