A selection of articles related to primary source.
Original articles from our library related to the Primary Source. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Primary Source.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Primary Source is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Primary Source books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Engaging Students with Primary Sources
- Primary. SourcES. Smithsonian.
- Montana Primary Sources
- This volume contains primary source documents—all from. Montana—that relate to various topics in American history.
- Analyzing a Primary Source Rubric
- Analyzing a Primary Source Rubric.
- Primary Source Strategies
- Primary Source Strategies. Cora Greer. University of Maine at Machias.
Suggested News Resources
- The Tobolowsky Files Ep. 50 – The Primary Source
- It all started when I played in a band with Stevie Ray Vaughn. Sometimes the truth is a funny thing. Sometimes it just rocks your world.
- Agreement Between EBSCO Publishing and the Adam Matthew Group Adds Primary
- EBSCO Publishing (EBSCO) and the Adam Matthew Group have come to an agreement allowing metadata from the Adam Matthew Group's primary source collections and works to be added to the Base Index of EBSCO Discovery Service™ (EDS).
- Flood insurance: High water exposes gaps in coverage
- This is the official website of the National Flood Insurance Program, the primary source for flood insurance in the United States. www.fema.
Suggested Web Resources
- Primary source - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Primary source is a term used in a number of disciplines to describe source material that is closest to the person, information, period, or idea being studied.
- Primary Source
- Primary Source provides professional development to teachers interested in world cultures, history, and global education.
- What is a Primary Source?
- There are three types of resources used in research: primary sources, secondary sources, and finding tools. I. Primary Sources.
- Primary vs Secondary Sources
- A primary source is a document or physical object which was written or created during the time under study.
- Primary Sources: What Are Primary Sources?
- Primary sources provide first-hand testimony or direct evidence concerning a topic under investigation.
Primary Source Topics
Related searchesmicrocontroller zilog