Prime Directive Robocop
A selection of articles related to prime directive robocop.
Original articles from our library related to the Prime Directive Robocop. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prime Directive Robocop.
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Prime Directive Robocop is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prime Directive Robocop books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Poster And Five Clips From Robocop Teach You The Prime Directive
- Yeah, that's a funky poster, right? Look, some of you are never gonna come around on this RoboCop remake. Some of you are upset about the PG-13 rating.
- 43 Questions We Desperately Want Answered After Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- When we first walked out of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, we had questions: 33 of them, to be exact. But after seeing the movie several more times, our questions have only multiplied. Here are 43 burning questions that are going to drive us nuts until ...
- Terminator-Type Robots Would Be Mistake: Scientists
- The world must act quickly to avert a future in which autonomous robots with artificial intelligence roam the battlefields killing humans, scientists and arms experts warned at an elite gathering in the Swiss Alps. Rules must be agreed to prevent the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Prime Directive Robocop Topics
Related searchesabigail folger early life
altitude sickness signs and symptoms
scientific units named after people