A selection of articles related to prime meridian.
Original articles from our library related to the Prime Meridian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prime Meridian.
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Prime Meridian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prime Meridian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How To Read GPS Coordinates
- The main line of longitude is called the Prime Meridian. The Prime Meridian is represented as 0° longitude. Moving east of the Prime Meridian, each line of latitude increases by 1°.
- Ghana: Did Ghana Grab Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta?
- Ghana is nowhere near the equator. The authors of the brochure probably meant the Greenwich Prime Meridian that passes near its eastern border with Togo. The meridian is a geographic co-ordinate that divides the world into two and is used to determine ...
- Prime Meridian on the move
- By Stephen Malys, John H. Seago , Nikolaos K. Pavlis, P.
- Scientists Explain Why Greenwich Prime Meridian Moved
- The 'Prime Meridian' that's been running through the Royal Observatory at Greenwich, UK, since 1884 is now located 335 feet (102 meters) east of its historic spot.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Prime Meridian Topics
Related searchessleep deprivation
urban legend origins
credit insurance history
impersonal passive voice
common people pop cultural references
music of kenya folk music