- Leonard Nimoy, Spock From 'Star Trek,' Dead at 83
- A deep-thinker, Nimoy authored nine poetry books; a comic book titled PriMortals (developed with writer Isaac Asimov); a 1977 autobiography, I Am Not Spock; and another autobiography in 1995, I Am Spock.
- As Spock, Leonard Nimoy lived long and prospered
- Umberger said Nimoy also was affiliated with a comic book in the '90s called "Primortals," put out by Tekno Comix. "It's premise was first contact with aliens," he said.
- Nokia Lumia Icon Coming Soon?
- Remember the Verizon Lumia 929, aka the “Icon” that kept leaking back in December? We thought it would hit the market before the holidays, giving Nokia and Verizon time to push the handset during the busiest shopping season of the year, but it never hit.
- Into the back issue box #40
- And let's not forget Leonard Nimoy's Primortals! Fine entertainment from Tekno Comix! I guess this title in particular was supposed to appeal to sci-fi fans who might not read comics.
- Tiny Orgy: Billions of Beasts Fossilized in Act of 'Naked' Sex
- Orgies of sometimes billions of trilobites have been discovered, ones captured in a torrent of mud right after these extinct creatures ditched their hard shells to get up close and personal.
Primortal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Primortal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrun-of-the-mill person
dream dictionary prison
hydrazine molecular structure
creep deformation diffusional creep
mobile suit gundam compilation movies