A selection of articles related to principal.
Original articles from our library related to the Principal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Principal.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And thou shalt make an altar to burn incense upon: of shittim wood shalt thou make it. 30:2 A cubit shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof; foursquare shall it be: and two cubits shall be the height thereof: the horns...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Fehu is the first rune of the 24-rune Elder Futhark, and the first rune of the first aett. Fehu is the reconstructed Old Germanic name of this rune, which as its initial sound suggests, has the phonetic value of "F." It is known as Fe in Old Norse,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lie unto his neighbour in that which was delivered him to keep, or in fellowship, or in a thing taken away by violence, or hath deceived his...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Principal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Principal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Principal Fixed Income Guaranteed Option
- Stability of principal- the value does not fluctuate with the stock and bond assets into or out of the Principal Fixed Income Guaranteed. Option.
- Principal - Standard Certificate Renewal & Countinuing Professional
- To be eligible for renewal, the school Principal must satisfy Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements.
- Principal Reduction Program
- Principal Reduction Program. Summary Guidelines. Program Overview.
Suggested News Resources
- Stockton woman accused of punching son's principal
- The mother of a Stockton elementary school student is under arrest for allegedly assaulting her child's principal over a dress code violation.
- Hug High principal Lauren Ford shows vision, leadership in new role
- Lauren Ford, Hug High's new principal gets a hug from student Jessenia Guillen on the opening day of school Monday Aug. 29, 2011.
- Authorities ID victims of Richmond home invasion
- Berkeley High School Principal Pasquale Scuderi wrote in an email to the school Monday that Kumar, the school's day custodian, was expected to recover after being hospitalized in critical condition.
- Changes throughout Portland schools this year
- Instead of having a principal, the school will be run by two teacher-leaders who will take turns completing administrative tasks.
- Contra Costa Times editorial: A principal displays his principles
- In this Friday Aug. 26, 2011 photo, Fresno County School Superintendent Larry Powell poses for a photo in his office, in Fresno, Calif. Powell is forgoing $800000 in compensation over the next three years of his term.
Suggested Web Resources
- Login - Principal Financial Group
- Go to the Principal Financial Group(R) home page. Principal.
- Principal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Principal may refer to: Contents.
- Principal | Define Principal at Dictionary.com
- Principal definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Principal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- most important, consequential, or influential : chief <the principal ingredient> <the region's principal city>. 2.