- A Percy Jackson-Inspired Family Trip to Greece
- Instead of hiking up from Litochoro, near the mountain's base, we saved ourselves five hours by taking a serpentine, 30-minute drive to the Prionia trailhead.
- Love to Hike, Hate to Camp? Try These Lodges
- Refuge A, a hostel, is a three-hour trek from the Prionia trailhead, an 11-mile drive from the town of Litochoro. The staff can tell you about tomorrow's weather while you wait for dinner in front of a crackling fire.
- Mount Olympus: playground for gods and mortals
- At Olympus Prionia Restaurant overlooking thick pine forest valleys I dined on such classic dishes as fresh anchovies in virgin olive oil, grilled eggplant with feta cheese drizzled with balsamic reduction and bowls of aromatic vegetable soup.
- The Hundred-Year Climb of Mount Olympus
- So they returned to Prionia, where they were faced with a terrible storm. The following day, although quite tired they climbed up Mavrolongos and in the afternoon reached the hut previously mentioned where they stayed overnight.
Prionia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prionia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmusic of botswana popular music
chicken mcnuggets history