A selection of articles related to priority year.
Original articles from our library related to the Priority Year. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Priority Year.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Priority Year is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Priority Year books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- China's top prosecutor says national security top priority for upcoming year
- "Hostile forces" -- including civil society groups and religious dissenters -- headed the list of the Chinese government's top law enforcement targets for the next year even as it continues a three-year-old anti-corruption campaign.
- Raising aid to families with children should be a legislative priority this year
- Twenty years ago, my story was different. As a young parent of two small children, I dreaded the coming of the cold. As a single parent who had lived in poverty my entire life, I was working on earning my degree.
- Exclusive Glyndebourne priority booking: get tickets for this year's operas
- Visit glyndebourne.com/telegraph to take advantage of priority booking. The offer runs from today until the end of Sunday, March 6.
- Olympic games is the number priority this year - Sports Minister
- The Minister of Youth and Sports, Nii Lantey Vanderpuiye has disclosed that his outfit number one priority this year is the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Mr.
- Security is a priority at this year's fair
- IMPERIAL, Calif. – Aside from the usual carnival games, rides and food, this year California Mid-Winter fair-goers might notice something different. Metal detectors at the main entrance and hidden cameras, fair organizers are focusing on more security.
Priority Year Topics
Related searchessea star circulation and respiration
aylar lie filmography
bow wow wow controversy