- Tattva spa: Revitalizing lives with
- Every start-up has some interesting story behind their name and same goes with Tattva Spa. 'Prithvi, Vayu, Agni, Jal, Aakash (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Sky) are the five Tattvas or elements, which are believed to be the core of our universe.
- The Frequency Secret
- Prana divided itself into five frequencies of the five elements—prithvi, jal, akash, vayu, and agni. These elements then combined together in various permutations and combinations to form different ...
- The Water Principle
- Water is the element which contains all the other elements —prithvi, akash, vayu and agni. Such is the importance of the jal tattva in Creation and our body.
- Mystic mantra: The magic of prana shakti
- When prana originated, the level of frequency started changing and prana divided itself into five frequencies, them being the five elements — prithvi, jal, aakash, vayu and agni.
Prithvi Tattwa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prithvi Tattwa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Prithvi Tattwa Topics
Related searchesjune trivia
conversion to hinduism
ascod pizarro light tank lt 105
static shock virgil ovid hawkins