A selection of articles related to private rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Private Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Private Rituals.
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Private Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Private Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Modern Mourning: New Ways We Honor Our Dead
- As traditional rituals fade away, we're finding new ways to mourn -- from online memorials to tattoos. .... Many traditional funeral homes now offer a private version of the online memorial, often called a virtual headstone option.
- In an Era of Streaming, Cinema Is Under Attack
- A. O. SCOTT It's been 20 years since Susan Sontag wrote that “no amount of mourning will revive the vanished rituals — erotic, ruminative — of the darkened theater.
- May 1 community calendar
- “How Can Rituals Help Me Through This Loss?” will run from .... Sunday, May 15: Eight private gardens in downtown and Central Davis will be open for public viewing from noon to 5 p.
- Hitched! Bipasha Basu & Karan Singh Grover tie the knot
- The wedding, which took place at a South Mumbai Hotel, was a private affair with family and close friends in attendance, including Bipasha's ex-boyfriend and now close friend Dino Morea, and hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani. Hitched!
- Wealthy pilgrims opt for 5-star luxuries during Haj and Umrah
- From the 5-star "luxuries" the advertisements, both outdoor and in Urdu newspapers, promise to pilgrims, Haj and Umrah are no longer rituals to be observed in austerity. Haj, the annual Islamic pilgrimage and Umrah (mini-Haj ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.