- Archives Ina / 1966 : Edmonde Charles-Roux, le prix Goncourt pour son premier roman
- C'est ce livre, premier roman publié par Edmonde Charles-Roux, mûri au long de cinq années, qui obtient le prix Goncourt et rencontre un large public. À cette occasion, l'auteur revient en décembre à Marseille, pour un court séjour et une signature.
- Muslim fundamentalist gets jail for threats to noted author
- ALGIERS, Algeria (AP) - A Muslim fundamentalist who called for the death of journalist and author Kamal Daoud has been handed a six-month jail sentence with three months suspended. Abdelfatah Hamadache, the leader of a Salafist group, was also fined ...
- Algeria prosecutor seeks jail for imam who urged writer's execution
- Last year, he won the prestigious French Prix Goncourt for a debut novel -- "The Meursault Investigation", a retelling of Albert Camus's classic "The Stranger".
- ArtsBeat | Prix Goncourt Goes to Mathias Énard
- PARIS — France's top literary award, the Goncourt Prize, was awarded on Tuesday to the novelist Mathias Énard for “La Boussole,” or “The Compass.
- France: Where Men Have a Monopoly on Good Writing
- Are francophone women unusually mediocre writers, or is the Prix Goncourt unusually sexist?
Prix Goncourt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prix Goncourt books and related discussion.