- Creature Feature: The Proboscis Monkey
- Consequently, the bigger the nose, the bigger harem a male will have control over. A harem usually consists of a single dominant male, two to seven females, and their offspring.
- London Zoo: Animals and their tears
- There are moth species with a longer proboscis that allows them to feed on the tears without landing directly on the eyeball.
- South Africa vs England: Fourth one day international
- Jason Roy had a flea in his ear when he failed to cut off a four at point but now he'll have a wasps nest in there, having dropped AB de Villiers off Stuart Broad, diving to his right. Again, it was a sharp chance.
- Ugly creatures are overlooked by scientists, putting them at risk of extinction
- The proboscis monkey has the largest nose of any primate, drooping over the mouth and capable of growing to be up to a quarter of the body's length.
- Protecting Sabah's wildlife legacy
- Wildlife is a big deal in Sabah. It's the last bastion for some of the rarest species in the world.
Proboscis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Proboscis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgorillaz cartoon members
comet hyakutake orbit
derry famous people from derry