A selection of articles related to process art.
Original articles from our library related to the Process Art. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Process Art.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Creative Process in Magick
- Each of us creates every moment of his or her entire life by sending out thoughts, feelings, emotions, prayers or declarations into the Matrix, being the energy weavings of the universe. We can send out new thougths that might change the energy patterns, or...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Process Art is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Process Art books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- News of Art: SAR's latest board members, Indian Market's new jurying process
- Transparency and equity are two of the motivating factors behind the updated jurying process for Indian Market. In past years, artwork was judged on a set of three criteria, and artists could be awarded points depending on how well they met the criteria.
- Proenza Schouler's Arty Processes
- Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler gravitate toward the art world, and it to them.
- Proposed ordinance could create permitting process for Art Alley
- The Arts Council would facilitate the permitting process and grant permits when all the required forms are turned in.
- Artist Christine Nguyen's blueprints of life: the cosmos in salt and cyan
- Like 19th century botanist and photographer Anna Atkins, the Long Beach-based Nguyen uses the cyanotype (blueprint) process.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Process Art Topics
Related searchesherzing college
nan madol history
coronation crown of george iv