- Prochlorperazine (Compazine®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine®). Generic Name: prochlorperazine. Drug Name: Compazine®.
- PROCHLORPERAZINE AND
- A trial is described in which prochlorperazine is compared with pyridoxine were given 10 mg.
- Intravenous Sodium Valproate Versus Prochlorperazine for the
- prochlorperazine for the emergency department treatment of acute migraine of prochlorperazine or 500 mg of valproate intravenously over 2 minutes.
- Prochlorperazine: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Features information about dosage, usage, warnings, and side effects.
- prochlorperazine (oral) medical facts from Drugs.com
- Dec 15, 2010 Physician reviewed prochlorperazine (oral) patient information - includes prochlorperazine description, dosage and directions.
Prochlorperazine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prochlorperazine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesvalidity example
pitch music changing the pitch of a vibrating string
consensual crime giving consent
the just assassins