- Prochlorperazine (Compazine®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine®). Generic Name: prochlorperazine. Drug Name: Compazine®.
- PROCHLORPERAZINE AND
- A trial is described in which prochlorperazine is compared with pyridoxine were given 10 mg.
- Intravenous Sodium Valproate Versus Prochlorperazine for the
- prochlorperazine for the emergency department treatment of acute migraine of prochlorperazine or 500 mg of valproate intravenously over 2 minutes.
- Prochlorperazine: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Features information about dosage, usage, warnings, and side effects.
- prochlorperazine (oral) medical facts from Drugs.com
- Dec 15, 2010 Physician reviewed prochlorperazine (oral) patient information - includes prochlorperazine description, dosage and directions.
Prochlorperazine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prochlorperazine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessamovar charcoal-burning samovar
fn p90 p90 tr
dream dictionary boat
reflexology skeptics views