- Prochlorperazine (Compazine®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine®). Generic Name: prochlorperazine. Drug Name: Compazine®.
- PROCHLORPERAZINE AND
- A trial is described in which prochlorperazine is compared with pyridoxine were given 10 mg.
- Intravenous Sodium Valproate Versus Prochlorperazine for the
- prochlorperazine for the emergency department treatment of acute migraine of prochlorperazine or 500 mg of valproate intravenously over 2 minutes.
- Prochlorperazine: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Features information about dosage, usage, warnings, and side effects.
- prochlorperazine (oral) medical facts from Drugs.com
- Dec 15, 2010 Physician reviewed prochlorperazine (oral) patient information - includes prochlorperazine description, dosage and directions.
Prochlorperazine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prochlorperazine books and related discussion.