A selection of articles related to progenitor.
Original articles from our library related to the Progenitor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Progenitor.
- (Sumerian) A primordial sky-god, regarded as the creator of the world and progenitor or ancestor of all the Gods who followed Him. His attributes are obscure and his rulership of the heavens is vague and ill-defined; He seems to have been a distant figure...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Progenitor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Progenitor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Identification of a novel hierarchy of endothelial progenitor cells
- Introduction. Endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs) may potentially be used for EPC.
Suggested News Resources
- Blondie bombs on 'Panic'
- By KEVIN KELLY While many new-wave revivalists take their love of late-1970s, early-'80s pop and spruce it up with modern techniques, one new-wave progenitor has issued a release of new material that sounds dated and stale.
- Progenitor facing threat from progeny
- By Dharmendra Khandal Aug 10 2011 Most of us cannot imagine the start of our mornings without milk whether it is the morning cup of masala tea or the breakfast cereal. We are holy cow worshippers but maybe the buffalo is being more kind to us.
- Remembering Gil Scott-Heron ... and a jazz chart success
- By W. Kim Heron Poet-musician-rap progenitor Gil Scott-Heron was remembered and honored at last weekend's African World Festival along with Bob Marley and Fela Anikulapo Kuti. Scott-Heron is honored again Thursday (Aug.
- QI: Quite interesting facts about chickens
- Although the red junglefowl is now widespread across all southern Asia, genetic analysis of one subspecies only found in Thailand – Gallus gallus gallus – has confirmed it as the progenitor of all domesticated species.
Suggested Web Resources
- progenitor - definition of progenitor by the Free Online Dictionary
- pro·gen·i·tor (pr -j n -t r). n. 1.
- Progenitor - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of PROGENITOR. 1. a : an ancestor in the direct line : forefather b : a biologically ancestral form.
- Progenitor | Define Progenitor at Dictionary.com
- parent · sire · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Is there a word for the individual prongs of a fork ?
- progenitor - Wiktionary
- progenitor (plural progenitors) Abraham alias Ibrahim is the progenitor of both the Jewish and Arab peoples. ARPANET was the progenitor of the Internet.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about guiding spirits and evil spirits
lute tuning conventions
donkey kong 64 levels
women in hinduism sati
narcissistic personality disorder treatment and prognosis
barbados national symbols
shek o transportation