A selection of articles related to progression therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Progression Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Progression Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Progression Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Progression Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Relevance of tumor microenvironment for progression, therapy and
- Relevance of tumor microenvironment for progression, therapy and drug development. Tobias Henning a. , Michael Kraus b.
- Data Center SLIDE
- appropriately evaluated.
- Recommendations for the assessment of progression in randomised
- opment. However, several concerns exist regarding the use of PFS as a basis to compare treatments.
Suggested News Resources
- Vandetanib Doesn't Up Survival in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- The number and type of post-progression therapy was similar between the cohorts.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dr. Lata Sonpal, PhD., FCht. - Regression and Progression
- She received her training in regression and progression therapy -- and for seven years was an associate of -- the esteemed Dr. Brian L.
- Brian Weiss on Past Lives, Same Soul Many Bodies, Regression
- Apr 8, 2008 Brian Weiss on Past Lives, Same Soul Many Bodies, Regression and Progression Therapy. DialogueswithDuncan 8 videos.
- 5th International Conference on Tumor Microenvironment: Progression
- 5th International Conference on Tumor Microenvironment: Progression, Therapy. Mon, 19/10/2009 - Sat, 24/10/2009.
- Progression therapy
- A selection of articles related to Progression therapy.
- Brian L. Weiss, MD
- Using past-life therapy, he was able to cure the patient and embark on a new, more meaningful phase of his own career.