A selection of articles related to progression therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Progression Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Progression Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Progression Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Progression Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Combo Therapy Slows PAH Progression
- Combination therapy was significantly more effective than monotherapy for slowing disease progression in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension, according to results of a meta-analysis.
- Prostate cancer Proton therapy delays progression
- Patients with prostate cancer often receive treatment with external beam radiation therapy (EBRT); however, this approach can also expose non-malignant tissue to radiation, resulting in adverse events.
- How Rob Ford's new cancer treatment came to Canada
- Now, Ford, Toronto's former mayor, is turning to the same treatment through a clinical trial at Mount Sinai Hospital named after Panov. The program will make Ford one of the first patients in Canada to take advantage of the U.S.
- Greater Survival Benefit Shown in Men with Early and Less Aggressive
- OS, radiographic progression-free survival (rPFS), time to CT use, time to opiate use, and time on treatment with ZYTIGA plus prednisone vs placebo plus prednisone were analysed by the Kaplan–Meier method and Cox proportional hazards regression.
- EAU 2016 Debate—Timing of radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy: Pro
- EORTC 22911 showed a benefit in biochemical recurrence free survival and clinical progression but failed to show benefit in overall survival. Centralized pathologic review upgraded and downgraded patients with surgical margin rate. Subsequently, most ...
Progression Therapy Topics
federal reserve historical criticisms