A selection of articles related to progressive christianity.
Original articles from our library related to the Progressive Christianity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Progressive Christianity.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Progressive Christianity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Progressive Christianity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Grassroots Progressive Christianity
- Grassroots Progressive Christianity. A Quiet Revolution. By Hal Taussig.
- Rediscovering Our Progressive Christian Heritage
- important periods of this heritage for progressive Christian thinking and acting today, and what I First, the evangelical heritage of progressive Christianity.
- Progressive Christianity's Struggle with the Doctrine of the Trinity
- May 30, 2010 Progressive Christianity's Struggle with the Doctrine of the Trinity. Trinity Sunday. John 16:12-15 Romans 5:1-5.
- 1 PROGRESSIVE CHRISTIANITY AND RELIGIOUS DIVERSITY
- Jan 9, 2011 PROGRESSIVE CHRISTIANITY AND RELIGIOUS DIVERSITY. Minister's Reflections by Rev. Dr.
Suggested News Resources
- Bronze Reflections Handbell Choir recruiting new singers
- MEE WA SIN VALLEY UNITED CHURCH (327 Pinehouse Dr.) has begun a journey in Progressive Christianity. The church will hold weekly worship services Wednesdays at 7 pm during July and August.
- Unity Church member's Web-based radio show promotes interfaith unity
- "I basically wanted to give a voice to what I have found to be a movement that's really growing around the world called Progressive Christianity," Lindquist said. "This movement is a more inclusive religious practice.
- Is God Christian?
- Progressive Christianity is a term he doesn't use, but his book reflects both its theological and social senses.
- From Operation Ajax to IRI to MEK
- Founders of this organization were three Islamic leftist students who mixed progressive Islam and Marxism (similar to Latin America's Liberation Theology that was a mixture of progressive Christianity and Marxism).
- Pastor doesn't want to perform weddings until all can wed
- Former pastor Edwin McNeill Poteat was a leading spokesperson for progressive Christianity in the Southern Baptist Convention in the early 20th century.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Center for Progressive Christianity
- Statement of belief, directory of progressive churches, organizations, and individuals, message boards, and links.
- Progressive Christianity
- Sep 28, 2003 Progressive Christianity represents the most liberal wing of Christianity, just as fundamentalist Christianity is the most conservative.
- An international network of Progressive Christian organizations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.