A selection of articles related to progressive christianity.
Original articles from our library related to the Progressive Christianity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Progressive Christianity.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Progressive Christianity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Progressive Christianity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What's a Progressive Christian to Do? Plant a Garden [A Response]
- Jonathan's call for progressive Christians to look compassionately at the roots of Trumpism isn't a bad idea, but extending the idea to thinking there is something that can be done about it from a faith perspective is weak.
- Muslim convert to Christianity Nabeel Qureshi: 'Christ has revolutionised my life'
- The Muslim convert to Christianity who is emerging as one of the world's leading experts on Islam has issued a chilling warning of the fundamental violence within the faith.
- Christianity Doesn't Need More Cynics: It Needs More People Selling Hope
- We have enough cynics in Progressive Christianity (and they have enough on their side too). We have enough bomb throwers and bridge burners.
- Marco Rubio Is Chill With Muslims, But Only if They Want to Convert to
- Poor Robo-Rubio got fed the wrong algorithm at tonight's umpteenth GOP debate tonight—one that can only be described as a horrific mix between a socially-progressive hashtag (yay!) and a tweet from an evangelical mom (honey, no). In response to a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.