A selection of articles related to prolog atoms.
Original articles from our library related to the Prolog Atoms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prolog Atoms.
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Priestess
- Surrendered to Divine Mother I be Pouring river of thy love supreme Light born from thy dark womb I gathered fury of thy reign. Given to thy smile eternal Womb of thy heart manifesting Music of thy string cheering Notes of thy flute singing Given to thy...
Poetry >> Tarot
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
Prolog Atoms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prolog Atoms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Introduction to Prolog Programming
- Compound terms are made up of a functor (a Prolog atom) and a number of The sets of compound terms and atoms together form the set of Prolog predicates .
- Data Objects in Prolog Atoms Built-in predicate: atom(...) Numbers
- Data Objects in Prolog data objects simple objects structures variables constants atoms numbers. Kuliah 2. Slide 2.
- 1 Prolog
- additional letters, digits, or underscores) is an atom. Atoms look like vari- ables of other languages, but are treated as constants in Prolog.
- ET: an Efficient Tokenizer in ISO Prolog
- Takes a list of tokens, and extracts just the words, converting them to Prolog atoms. Ex- ample: ?
- Integrated Symbol, Engine Table and Heap Memory Management in
- perimental Prolog system.
Suggested Web Resources
- Prolog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Prolog's single data type is the term. Terms are either atoms, numbers, variables or compound terms.
- The Prolog Dictionary
- Numbers, in Prolog, are not considered to be atoms. atom is also the name of a built-in predicate that tests whether its single argument is an atom. ?
- Manipulating Prolog terms
- Each atom has a unique internal key (an integer) which corresponds to its index in the GNU Prolog atom table.
- string - Normalizing space characters in Prolog atoms - Stack Overflow
- SWI Prolog provides normalize_space/2, and so you could define your predicate as follows: normalize_space_in_atom(A1,A2) :- normalize_space(atom(A2),A1).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.