Prolog Data Types
A selection of articles related to prolog data types.
Original articles from our library related to the Prolog Data Types. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prolog Data Types.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What are the Different Types of Magick?
- These is high and low, black and white, tantric, and chaos magick, there are candle, herb, sympathetic, representational, symbolic, color, crystal, knot, moon, and elemental magick. Now this is not a complete list, there are many more such as fairy, tree,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Prolog Data Types is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prolog Data Types books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dirt Simple HPC: Making the Case for Julia
- Consider the case where the student's new application needs to address a larger or more complicated data set or needs to examine a large number of data sets.
- Distributing a Mobile Team: A Brave New Etsy Chapter
- Hannah Mittelstaedt talks about how Etsy dissolved the traditional Android and iOS teams and trained tons of web developers in app development. Sponsored Content. 5 Pillars of API Management.
- Interactive: The Top Programming Languages 2015
- This app ranks the popularity of dozens of programming languages. You can filter them by listing only those most relevant to particular sectors, such as "Web" or "embedded programming." Rankings are created by weighting and combining 12 metrics from 10 ...
- SyTrue's CEO Talks How NLP Technology Is Unlocking Data Driven Healthcare
- Growing numbers of healthcare executives recognize the broad and critical uses of Natural Language Processing (NLP). To learn more, we sat down with SyTrue Founder and CEO Kyle Silvestro to discuss NLP's key role in healthcare now, and its future ...
- Code Craft-Embedding C++: Hidden Activities?
- With built in types the cost of a copy is low, except maybe if you are using long doubles at 16 bytes a value. For large data structures a copy can be expensive and can be tricky. Rather than bemoan that C++ does copies, we need to recognize they are a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.