A selection of articles related to prolog rules.
Original articles from our library related to the Prolog Rules. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prolog Rules.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Prolog Rules is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prolog Rules books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An Efficient Cryptographic Protocol Verifier Based on Prolog Rules
- We use Prolog rules to represent the protocol and the at- tacker.
- Prolog: facts Prolog: facts – cont'd Prolog: rules
- Prolog: rules.
- Prolog Announcements Prolog syntax Meaning of a Prolog rule
- Prolog: Rules, unification, resolution, backtracking, lists.
- Uses DFS on the ordered facts and rules. • Searches until a solution is found (or times out). – Can find multiple solutions.
Suggested News Resources
- Logic Programming with Perl and Prolog
- Computing languages can be addictive; developers sometimes blame themselves for perceived inadequacies, making apologies for them. That is the case, at least, when one defends his or her language of choice against the criticism of another language's ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Prolog/Rules - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Dec 26, 2008 Prolog/Rules. From Wikibooks, open books for an open world. < Prolog.
- Prolog Tutorial - Rules
- 'All men are mortal': We can express this as the following Prolog rule. mortal(X) :-. human(X).
- Prolog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pure Prolog is restricted to Horn clauses. There are two types of clauses: facts and rules. A rule is of the form.
- Prolog Tutorial -- 7.2
- Prolog has the capacity to load definite clause grammar rules (DCG rules) and automatically convert them to Prolog parsing rules.
- The Prolog Dictionary
- Every fact and rule in a Prolog program, and every built-in predicate has an arity.