A selection of articles related to prominent.
Original articles from our library related to the Prominent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prominent.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Magicians Who Endorsed Psychic Phenomena
- Conjurors have long played a role in psychical research. Many people are under the impression that magicians are total skeptics when it comes to psychic phenomena. It comes as a surprise to many (including some magicians), to learn that this is by no means...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Prominent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prominent books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PROMINENT TAJIK FIGURES OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY
- role of prominent individuals in the establishment of Soviet power in the. Republic.
- The Life of Moses Maimonides, a Prominent Medieval Physician
- 125. The Life of Moses Maimonides, a Prominent. Medieval Physician.
Suggested News Resources
- Prominent Lubbock High School Science Teacher Passes Away
- Well known, and respected, Lubbock High School Science teacher Bradley J. Neu, passed away yesterday, Friday, August 26, after a brief battle with cancer. Services will be on Tuesday, August 30, in Neu's hometown of Gainesville, Texas.
- 150 YEARS AGO: Prominent Boonville residents seek release of five jailed men
- By Rudi Keller JEFFERSON CITY — A group of prominent Boonville residents, including Mayor Henry McDearmon, arrived seeking the release of five men arrested for disloyalty on orders from Brig. Gen. Ulysses Grant.
- Prominent Syrian cartoonist beaten
- The regime has also locked up a number of other prominent dissidents to send a message.'' Assad's crackdown has not spared other Syrian intellectuals and artists who dared to voice criticism.
- Prominent Syrian Cartoonist Attacked, Beaten
- August 25, 2011 Prominent Syrian Cartoonist Attacked, Beaten VOA News Syrian security forces have attacked the country's best-known political cartoonist, beating him severely and leaving him hospitalized.
- Merge Healthcare Selected by Prominent East Coast Practices to Achieve
- CHICAGO, Aug 26, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Merge Healthcare /quotes/zigman/109871/quotes/nls/mrge MRGE +3.
Suggested Web Resources
- Prominent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of PROMINENT. 1. : standing out or projecting beyond a surface or line : protuberant.
- Prominent | Define Prominent at Dictionary.com
- standing out so as to be seen easily; conspicuous; particularly noticeable: Her eyes are her most prominent feature. 2.
- Prominent Synonyms, Prominent Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for prominent at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- prominent - definition of prominent by the Free Online Dictionary
- Projecting outward or upward from a line or surface; protuberant. 2. Immediately noticeable; conspicuous.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnatural monopoly historical example
bill clinton timeline
dream interpretation viper
pclinuxos history and background