A selection of articles related to prominent.
Original articles from our library related to the Prominent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Prominent.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Magicians Who Endorsed Psychic Phenomena
- Conjurors have long played a role in psychical research. Many people are under the impression that magicians are total skeptics when it comes to psychic phenomena. It comes as a surprise to many (including some magicians), to learn that this is by no means...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Prominent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Prominent books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Prominent Seattle eye surgeon dies while swimming in Hawaii
- Dr. Thomas Lindquist, who was medical director for the largest cornea transplant program in the world and a surgeon with Group Health Cooperative, died March 3 while vacationing in Hawaii. He was 66.
- Prominent Ohio conservative joins anti-Trump chorus
- COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Prominent Ohio conservative Ken Blackwell has joined an effort to discredit Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump ahead of the state's winner-take-all primary on Tuesday.
- Google+ update makes Circles more prominent, new Create program highlights top
- When Google+ launched in 2011, one of its marquee features was grouping people into circles. There was a nifty drag-and-drop interface and the ability to limit posts to specific circles.
- Arizona prominent in SI's greatest 100 sports moments
- The Cardinals' Super Bowl XLIII loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers ranks No. 28 on Sports Illustrated's top 100 greatest sports moments. (Photo: David Kadlubowski/azcentral sports).
- Prominent loyalist facing gun charge must stay in custody
- Harbinson, who rose to prominence for speeches made during the Drumcree marching dispute, was not present during the searches. Later that day armed response police attempted to stop a car belonging to him on country roads between Moira and Lisburn, ...
Related searchesmario party 4 extra room
fox games halatafl
zero-point energy history
battle of the weser river