A selection of articles related to promotes.
Original articles from our library related to the Promotes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Promotes.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Egyptian Amulets
- Amulets are magic objects which are carried on the person. The Egyptian words that refer to these objects are "sa" and "mkt" which are used for protective objects alone and "wedjet" which is used to refer to talisman as well....
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
Promotes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Promotes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bryce Harper Calls Baseball a 'Tired Sport,' Promotes Steph Curry and More Stars
- Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper is one of the flashiest and most exciting players in Major League Baseball, and the reigning National League MVP is hopeful his style will become more commonplace. In an interview with Tim Keown of ESPN The ...
- UK Government “Security and Policing” Fair Promotes “Military Solution” to
- Martin Lemberg-Pedersen, a migration researcher at the University of Copenhagen, told MEE that European governments were helping “fund their own military industry” by organising such trade fairs, and promote harsh, reactive policies to deal with the ...
- Gov. Wolf Promotes Higher Minimum Wage For All Pennsylvanians
- PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Gov. Tom Wolf toured Wigle Whiskey in the Strip District to salute a local company that raised its minimum wage to $10.10 an hour without being required to do so.
- Ellen Page Promotes New Docu-Series 'Gaycation' in NYC
- Ellen Page speaks on stage about her new documentary Gaycation at the AOL Build Speakers Series event on Wednesday (March 9) in New York City. The 29-year-old actress was joined by her co-star Ian Daniel. “The core original idea was a travel show, ...
- Letter: Salafia promotes development and low taxes
- Paul is all about building strong communities and keeping taxes low. He has, time and time again, told me that the buildings I build and the businesses that occupy them provide the strong tax base that keeps Andover's residential taxes low.